You’re invited to an evening of candlelit Scottish delights with a Bristol Burns Night Supper in support of local refugee charity Aid Box Community.
Aye, it’s time to don a kilt, smell the heather and throw off the January blues with some Scottish raucousness and fun – and all for a good cause.
Where: Westbury-on-Trym Village Hall
When: February 3, 2018 @ 6.30pm-11.30pm
The evening line up:
– Arrive 6.30pm to a piper’s welcome and drink
– Three-course vegan / vegetarian Burn’s Supper and a dram of malt whisky supplied by the amazing Kate’s Kitchen Arnos Vale
– Readings from some of Rabbie’s best loved, as well as little-known, poems
– Ballads from The Serious Burns Unit
– And to finish some traditional Scottish Reels from the wonderful The Ship Band – The UK’s Premier Ceilidh & Barn Dance Band
Carriages are at 11.30pm.
Tickets are £40 per person. There is a fully stocked bar on site for all other drinks. See more info HERE.